It’s been a few weeks since the release of Evernote 5 and even longer since the first release of the beta. I’ve always been a big fan of Evernote. It’s one of those applications and services that become indispensable to your workflow. It allows for the ubiquitous capture of information and quick lookup of information. Evernote 5 for Mac takes Evernote even higher by adding on a fit and finish that you’d expect from a high quality Mac applications. The application is a joy to use and I recommend it to everyone, especially people who have never tried Evernote before or were unimpressed with previous versions.
Tag Archives: Notes
Tag Cloudapplication application of the day Blackberry Blogging college computers creativity Culture data decisions disintermediation e-mail Evernote exams external brain Facebook Finance groupthink identity imitation inbox zero innovation inspiration Internet iphone Job Search KDE laptop life Linkedin Linux management Media merlin mann mindset multi-tasking national rifle association Networking news Nonprofits notebook Notes online opportunity paper Phones platform Playbook position privacy procrastination Productivity Professional project projects publishing Resume simplicity Slax social media streaming success Tablets task Technology the internet time travel USB Drive value wall street winning team work writing WSAT
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Measured Approach of the Obama Doctrine
- Alive and Well, Time for Updates
- Girl Meets World and the Lost Charm of Boy Meets World
- How to Stand Out in the Interview Process
- It is Easy to Do Something, Difficult to do the Right Thing
- Back to Basics | A Letter to John Chen, CEO of Blackberry
- The Intersection of Aspirations and Feasibility
- Why I Bought a Blackberry Z10
- The Top Five Problems of Microsoft’s Windows Phone
- Who Should Buy Blackberry? Amazon
Top Posts & Pages