You’ll notice a new link above that’ll take you to a new Evernote public evernote notebook that I’m going to use to keep a running repository of all the interesting articles and blog postings that I stumble upon. This is also a good time to introduce you to Evernote. Evernote isn’t just a note taking application. It’s so much more that the easiest way I’ve come to define it as is as your external brain, a repository for anything and everything that you want to remember. More to come on Evernote in the future.
Tag Archives: notebook
Tag Cloudapplication application of the day Blackberry Blogging college computers creativity Culture data decisions disintermediation e-mail Evernote exams external brain Facebook Finance groupthink identity imitation inbox zero innovation inspiration Internet iphone Job Search KDE laptop life Linkedin Linux management Media merlin mann mindset multi-tasking national rifle association Networking news Nonprofits notebook Notes online opportunity paper Phones platform Playbook position privacy procrastination Productivity Professional project projects publishing Resume simplicity Slax social media streaming success Tablets task Technology the internet time travel USB Drive value wall street winning team work writing WSAT
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Measured Approach of the Obama Doctrine
- Alive and Well, Time for Updates
- Girl Meets World and the Lost Charm of Boy Meets World
- How to Stand Out in the Interview Process
- It is Easy to Do Something, Difficult to do the Right Thing
- Back to Basics | A Letter to John Chen, CEO of Blackberry
- The Intersection of Aspirations and Feasibility
- Why I Bought a Blackberry Z10
- The Top Five Problems of Microsoft’s Windows Phone
- Who Should Buy Blackberry? Amazon
Top Posts & Pages